How Can I Get My Insurance Company to Pay My Claim?
When An Insurance Company Is Engaging In Wrongful Denial of Coverage Such a Position Is Not Likely the Last Word. Professional Insurance Knowledge Including Skilled Advocacy May Uncover Options and Possibilities That Push An Insurance Company Into Reconsidering a Coverage Position.
Similar Questions About Denial of Coverage Cases Include:
- How Do I Win a Lawsuit Against An Insurance Company That Delays Processing a Claim?
- Is It Possible to Sue An Insurer That Delays Processing a Claim?
- Who Will Likely Win When An Insurer Is Sued for Denial of Coverage?
- How Does a Business Win If An Insurance Company Delays Processing a Claim Case?
- What Can Be Done If An Insurer Wrongfully Delays Processing a Claim?
Providing Guidance Involving Review and Advice Including Advocacy on Various Insurance Matters
A legal fight against an insurance company requires special knowledge to help balance the playing field whereas an insurance company will have a large complement of personnel with understanding of the insurance guidelines, laws, regulations, and rules, in addition to the legal process and almost endlessly deep pockets. These strengths create a David v. Goliath type situation just when the insured person needs help the most!
Insurance Law Cases Include:
Wrongful Coverage Denial
Involves insurance policy interpretation concerns.
Insurance Broker Errors & Omissions
Involves mistakes by professional insurance advisors.
Wrongful Coverage Valuation
Involves improper depreciation and other calculations.
Involves accusations of providing false information.
Undue Delays Within Claim Process
Involves slowly progressing or excessive investigation.
Fraudulent Conduct Allegations
Involves accusations of false or exaggerated claims.
You May Need Professional Insurance Law Representation If:
- Your insurance company wrongfully denied a claim;
- Your insurance company undervalued your claim;
- Your insurance company delayed your claim in bad faith;
- Your insurance broker failed to fully review your coverage needs;
- Your insurance broker failed to arrange coverage resulting in an uninsured loss; or
- Your premiums or deductibles unjustly increased.
Even in situations where all is being well looked after by insurance coverage, assistance in reviewing the final settlement release documents may be available before signing-off of further claim rights.
Assistance may also be available in providing Commissioner of Oaths services to commission sworn declarations including the Proof of Loss documents that finalize the claims process.
Traffic Ticket Rescue provides affordable services as a Paralegal in:
Learn More About
Insurance Law Principles:
The cost to defend a liability claim can be significant; accordingly, where an insurance is in place to provide coverage if the case is successfully proven,...Learn More
As professionally trained experts, insurance brokers owe a duty of care to clients to diligently arrange insurance coverage and shop for competitive pricing.Learn More
The principle of indemnity involves compensation equivalent to an incurred loss so that a person is put back into the same financial position as existed prior...Learn More